League One & League Two Play-Offs Thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

League One & League Two Play-Offs Thread

Barnsley weren't brilliant and Bolton play iń the image of their Manager- looks as though he just come off a night shift as an doorman at the Slug and Lettuce uti

Bolton deserve to be promoted as they finished 3rd in the league after the season. Yes , I know the play off farce exists but just stating my opinion

Well yeah, at least Bolton turned up at Barnsley tonight. Mind you I'm glad they were away first because they probably wouldn't of bothered if they had the away game on a school night, player welfare and all that, well that was their excuse anyway when they just couldn't be arsed to turn up at Doncaster for a match. There again they didn't even bother turning up for a home game a few seasons back and didn't as much recieve a slapped wrist. Well they are a 'big' club aren't they and play at the Tough Shit stadium and it's quite ironic really because that's exactly what they said to lots and lots of small businesses when they ran out of money only a few short years ago and never paid them one pence for services they provided to the club.

Anyway, they'll probably end up having another lovely day out at Wembley but we know the truth.

That club is about as big as you can get....for the most unprincipled bunch of twats you should ever want to meet and they don't deserve fcuk all.

Well yeah, at least Bolton turned up at Barnsley tonight. Mind you I'm glad they were away first because they probably wouldn't of bothered if they had the away game on a school night, player welfare and all that, well that was their excuse anyway when they just couldn't be arsed to turn up at Doncaster for a match. There again they didn't even bother turning up for a home game a few seasons back and didn't as much recieve a slapped wrist. Well they are a 'big' club aren't they and play at the Tough Shit stadium and it's quite ironic really because that's exactly what they said to lots and lots of small businesses when they ran out of money only a few short years ago and never paid them one pence for services they provided to the club.

Anyway, they'll probably end up having another lovely day out at Wembley but we know the truth.

That club is about as big as you can get....for the most unprincipled bunch of twats you should ever want to meet and they don't deserve fcuk all.
Come on Clanford don’t hold back, say what you really mean.

Wow . Didn't know you cared 🤣🤣

Bolton may not be a likeable club and it wouldn’t surprise me if they end up in financial difficult again, but they deserve to go up. Really strong team that impressed me when we played them.

Thought Bolton deserved the win last night, Barnsley had a bit of a go after they scored but thought there was a big enough gap between the sides to see Bolton comfortably make the Final.

Love them or loathe them (and their extremely unlikeable manager), Bolton are the best side in the play-offs by a distance. At least they have a chance of running their club correctly if they choose - Peterborough and Oxford are too deluded to do so.

I wonder if Pish can recreate their spectacular success of last season, that 2nd leg was legendary.

Fifteen minutes of turgid crap.

Is this what happens when the deluded object meets the deluded force?

Oh, and Lee Hendrie...